Today, we announce the EVA-M8Q – a complete high-sensitivity GNSS module in a 7 x 7 mm package. EVA-M8Q supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. With its very high acquisition and tracking sensitivity, the EVA-M8Q is ideal for small antenna designs or covert installations, whereas the previously announced EVA-M8M is better suited to cost-sensitive systems. The EVA-M8 modules use a QFN-like package which allows for a flexible and simple design-in.
- Complete GNSS solution in 7 x 7 mm package
- Excellent sensitivity, ideal for small or covert installations
- Very high accuracy thanks to 3 concurrent GNSS
- Highly integrated module leads to faster time-to-market
- Superior anti-spoofing and anti-jamming
Samples are available in September, full production in Q4. You can contact us to order samples.